Hours were updated.
Hours were updated.
This Thursday we enrol our first leg of the 3 day celebration 🎉 Over 10 local and international friends will come and play divided over 2 floors.
Continuing on Friday with Jonathan Kusuma and Saturday Holy Grail presenting Joe Miller..
A BIG WEEKEND AHEAD!
The Bananas have taken one lap around the sun.
For one whole year the Banana Hustle crew have been filling the Vietnam airwaves with their trademark sounds from around the equator. It’s been one year since they asked “Are you a Banana?”, to which the answer has been a resounding YES!
🎶 Arun R, Youss & Teruu
📅 FRI 04 OCT - 📍 The Lighthouse
🎟 FREE BEFORE 10PM / 100K AFTER
Every Thursday on our rooftop!
All Night - Free Entrance
This week: Steffen Sonnenschein
Steffen is born and raised in East Berlin, his first touches with the materia was thru his uncle , who worked in a club called "WM 66" at the end of the 90´s. He also started to...
For some artists, you will know exactly what sounds to expect when they play, but when you hear Nuno dos Santos begin one of his marathon sets you’ll never know if it’s going to be a hypnotic techno journey broken up with African percussion intermezzo’s or a vibey electro set containing lofi soun...Read More
After his performance last year for HRBR we are glad to welcome back Morphing Territories for his second Asian tour. Having released music on the South Korean label Oslated earlier this year he is also running the Swiss promoter label SENSE.
Local veterans 1DAN and DJ Ouch! will be his co-pilots...
ENTRY & DRESS CODE:
- Free entry for ladies - 100k for guys
- Free special Ladies Night cocktails & drinks for ladies until midnight*
- 250k free flow beer option for guys until midnight*
- Tickets at the door
You followed us since our creation 3 years ago in the wildness of Hong Kong to the steepness concrete of Seoul or Shanghai. You showed us all your passion, love and energy for our music. Time has come for us to give you back what you deserve. Time has come for WM Records to take your heart up to ...Read More
- Woo KBy far the best lounge in Vietnam, solid music and vibe. If you want American style lounge spot, this is the closest thing u can get in Saigon. Love the rooftop view ~~
- Anton BAs a music lover and a rooftop enthusiast, this has been my favorite place in Saigon, awesome cocktails, inexpensive beers, super nice staff, and the best playlists (weekdays) in town. ❤️
- karol bLighthouse is a wonderfully run place with amazing groovy music and phenomenal service. Edoardo, the manager is exceptional in accomodating client needs and super friendly in dealing with any issue, ready to help and full of ideas. Come here, you will not regret it.